Saturday, February 27, 2010

Still alive! :)

Sorry I've slacked off. Life has become so hectic, yep, again! But, I am still alive and plugging away. I signed up for another half marathon- April 28th. I'm excited AND nervous. It seems like each time I sign up for one of these things, stuff happens. I got sick with the flu- then had all sorts of test and assignments....... maybe I'll get around to training for it. Maybe. And right now, I should be working on a talk for church tomorrow. But, I am so nervous- not having given a talk for seven years, makes the event a little nerve racking. Oh well. I'm sure it'll be fine. Thankfully, I think everyone somewhat loves me there....... haha, I sure hope so anyway.


I have had the opportunity to help teach an investigator lately, which has been a lot of fun. She has asked so many deep questions that I've just never thought about before. So, it's been a lot of fun to learn and grow with her. She is an amazing girl.

I think that is about all. I lead a pretty boring life (haha, okay- not so much, I just can never remember when I go to post these things!).

2 comments:

Charlotta-love said...

oh my goodness...we both went home and blogged.

Ahahahahahahaha

whew.

I'll say a prayer for you. You'll do fine tomorrow.

Stacia Cummings said...

Christina! I'm so happy to hear from you! Where have you been? I'm guessing your in Tifton. How are you? You look like your doing great. Good luck with the half marathon. That is not an easy task.