Sunday, January 10, 2010

A wonderful beginning

On January 5th I took the GRE, which is the Graduate Record Examination. Pretty much, it's the SAT for graduate school. I was so nervous because I felt like I hadn't had much time to study for it. Well, I'm sure you all know by now- but I made 350 points more than I needed to get into grad school!!! WOOHOO! Now, I just have to start working on grad school applications. What a wonderful way to start off the new year.

On a different note, I didn't make many "New Year's Resolutions" because I am starting to feel that just because it's a new year, doesn't mean that's the only time you should make goals. So, I am just continuing goals I made last year.

I am constantly amazed at how quickly life is flying by me. I am really starting to realize the importance of living to the fullest and working on becoming a much better person. With that- I leave you all with a quote I recently discovered:
"Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresea, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein." ~Life's Little Instruction Book, compiled by H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

No comments: