Sunday, December 13, 2009

Heated seat warmers


So, yesterday I had the lovely pleasure of running an 8K with Josh & Natalie. I always love to hang out with them because it seems like we are always laughing! Alright...... so, before the race begins, we go to the restroom. No one is leaving as we walk in. Remember that! So, Madison just built this new town square with a beautiful restroom. As I sit down, I notice how warm the seat is.... and I'm thinking- WOW, heated seat warmers. They went to some serious lengths to make sure the visitors are comfy. Who cares, I LOVE it! ;) So, when I step out of the stall- I ask Natalie how she enjoyed her seat warmer. Her response, what? I repeated. She said- there aren't seat warmers. This continues. Eventually, we head back to the restroom immediately before the race begins....... guess what?! No seat warmers!!! Only me.
Anyway, the above pic is of the three of us right after the race!

2 comments:

Nancy Seaman said...

Sounds like from the last couple of blogs you have been blessed with some great friends. Wasn't he devotional music just wonderful?

Charlotta-love said...

Um, I just laughed out loud at work.

This means that your tush was so cold that the cold toilet seat was warm. That means it was too cold to be running. period.