Wednesday, August 26, 2009

It's official!

Yesterday was the divorce hearing. Yes, I am officially Christina Norris, divorcee. Time for fun! :) Actually, it's just nice to know that it's all done. I can now move forward with my life, and not have to look back. I truly hope Jason finds the happiness he is looking for in this life, I'm just glad that I get the same opportunity. I am hoping to learn so much from this experience and hopefully be a much better person for it. I just wanted to let everyone know.....

4 comments:

The Sauls Family said...

*BIG HUGS*

Triny Kay said...

yay for you!! it's sad that you had to go through something like this but i am glad that it has brought you back to the church. too bad you don't live closer....my brother-in-law just went through a divorce (they were a few weeks short of their 1 year anniversary and she decided she didn't want to be married anymore) and he's ready to be back on the market (he didn't lose anytime dwelling on it) and you two would have fun....so if you're ever in the vegas area...i'll give you his number. ;P i love you tons!!!

Christina said...

Hahaha! Trin, you crack me up! To be honest, I am no where near ready to start dating again. I have to work on some things (Jason rubbed off some of his issues onto me!) and I want to enjoy myself. But, I really appreciate you thinking about me!

Nancy Seaman said...

Let us all know when you are ready. You are too special of a person. There is nothing the Seaman family loves to do more than to play matchmaker, well, maybe we do like to eat, and have babies, and eat, and fight with each other, and eat, etc.