Thursday, August 27, 2009

And it begins....

I signed up last night to run a half marathon through Chickamauga battlefield. I am super excited!! I actually have a relative named James Beard who fought, died, and is buried there. So, that kind of makes it even more exciting to be able to run the fields he fought so hard on! And it looks like I may be running the Disney half marathon as well with my cousin's wife. That will be so much fun!

I also signed up to take a rock climbing class. I get to do it next tuesday night. Fun fun!!!

It's fun to start making plans for just me. I plan on staying single for quite a while. (Hopefully Heavenly Father feels the same!!!) I want to just enjoy being by myself and get to know myself again.
So, there's my excitement! :)

3 comments:

Charlotta-love said...

again, you and I can run Lumpkin together.

you can run the 1/2 marathon on your own.

I'll make a little sign that says:
So fast you might not-a seen 'er, look again or you'll miss Christina but that's all I can offer.

That and a cream soda at the finish line.

Nancy Seaman said...

Travis and Aunt Susan did the Disney thing last year. Continue to find the joy in this phase of your life.

Natalie said...

Christina...I am so proud of you :)