Saturday, July 25, 2009

Sharing time!

So, as I am sitting here writing in my journal, I thought- hm.... why don't I share?! Haha, so here you go:
Life has a funny way of making you realize your imperfections. Today was utterly gorgeous- the sun was shining, hardly any clouds in the sky.
Why don't I notice the glory and wonder of life more often? I get too absorbed in the silly day-to-day stuff. I have been blessed with wonderful eyes- to see Heavenly Father's magnificent creations all around me, ears to hear wonderful music and laughter, and nose- to smell all the wonderful (and at times, not so wonderful) smells all around me.
How blessed am I? I am just amazed. Words can't express how blessed I feel to be able to experience it all.
So- there you have it- a little peek into my brain at the moment! Scared?! I would be! Haha, no, I think going through what I am going through has almost reawakened my sense of life. At least that is what I am telling myself. If I'm going nuts, just don't tell me! ;)

4 comments:

Triny Kay said...

hey chica!!!! this entry is sounding more like the christina i lived with at Snow....random nuttiness!! I love it!!

Christina said...

Haha, I am definitely random and nutty..... dangerous combinations!

Charlotta-love said...

guess who found your blog...

Christina said...

Ha! You crack me up!